More about TENACIOUS!!!

My photo
New York, New York, United States
Tenacious makeup is a woman striving for the best in all she does. A woman made up of numerous creative defining qualities who see's the beauty in all. I Tanya Natalie Milord am TENACIOUS MAKEUP. I am a makeup artist, hairstylist, wardrobe stylist and newly found BLOGGER. I have the gift of Midas anything I touch turns to GOLD. Thanks for joining me on my journey bringing you fashion and beauty steals. Giving you the inside scoop on some of your favorite products already in your home and products you've yet to discover.

Friday, October 14, 2011

Sexy, Swank and Stylish looks from Miss Sixty!

I'm a huge MISS SIXTY fan! The designs and patterns as well quality of their items is to die for. When I think MISS SIXTY the term longevity comes to mind. Clothing and boots, dresses outerwear that I can see myself wearing years from now. A Sexy and Swank fit for the everyday woman. Here are a few items you might like! And guess what they are on sale!


Wool Double Breasted Military Coat 89.00


Short Sleeve Pintuck Dress 55.00

















Visit the
MISS SIXTY ONLINE STORE

1 comment: