More about TENACIOUS!!!

My photo
New York, New York, United States
Tenacious makeup is a woman striving for the best in all she does. A woman made up of numerous creative defining qualities who see's the beauty in all. I Tanya Natalie Milord am TENACIOUS MAKEUP. I am a makeup artist, hairstylist, wardrobe stylist and newly found BLOGGER. I have the gift of Midas anything I touch turns to GOLD. Thanks for joining me on my journey bringing you fashion and beauty steals. Giving you the inside scoop on some of your favorite products already in your home and products you've yet to discover.

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Balms that Fix My Skin


FixMySkin Balms are the perfect, portable way to treat several, all-too-common, skin concerns that plague people of all ages during the cool, winter season. Not only does it moisturize, but it also heals chapped lips, psoriasis, eczema, insect bites, poison ivy, seborrheic dermatitis and allergic reactions on the skin. These balms are available in vanilla and a pleasant flavorless option.It also comes in three convenient sizes for the body ($12), lips($8)and the face ($10). Making FixMySkin Balms a perfect stocking stuffer for almost any family member. 

 Visit LovelySkin.com to purchase now!


Be sure to check out some of their other products for your skin, including makeup, hair care and fragrances!

1 comment: