More about TENACIOUS!!!

My photo
New York, New York, United States
Tenacious makeup is a woman striving for the best in all she does. A woman made up of numerous creative defining qualities who see's the beauty in all. I Tanya Natalie Milord am TENACIOUS MAKEUP. I am a makeup artist, hairstylist, wardrobe stylist and newly found BLOGGER. I have the gift of Midas anything I touch turns to GOLD. Thanks for joining me on my journey bringing you fashion and beauty steals. Giving you the inside scoop on some of your favorite products already in your home and products you've yet to discover.

Monday, November 28, 2011

Amex introduces The Gift Chain

It's Better to give than to receive but doesn't it feel good to get something back! American Express is giving away millions of dollars in gifts throughout the entire holiday season with

To join The Gift Chain, cardmembers need to register an eligible American Express® Card and spend $25 or more at a participating online merchant.

The Gift Chain consists of hundreds of thousands of gifts, ranging from $500 American Express Gift Cards to one-year Shoprunner memberships, to $5 statement credits, and more.  In addition, some lucky cardmembers will get three bonus gifts to share with Facebook friends, spreading the joy of the Gift Chain via social media.

Participating online retailers include:

·         American Eagle
·         Bed Bath & Beyond
·         Blue Nile
·         Dell
·         GameStop
·         J.Crew
·         Lenovo
·         Neiman Marcus
·         Nike
·         REI
·         Rue La La
·         Toys R Us
·         Vente-Privee
·         Walmart
·         yoyo.com
·         Zappos

Type of Gifts you could win include:

·         $500 American Express Gift Card
·         $500 Hilton Honors Card
·         One-year Shoprunner membership
·         $30 Dell Gift Card
·         $25 Toys R Us Gift Card
·         $25 Zappos Gift Card
·         $20 Nike Gift Card

So what are you waiting for...... REGISTER your AMEX card NOW!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, there! I'm a new fashion blogger from Indonesia .. I love your blog! hehe .. I've follow your blog. if you are mind, could you follow my blog too? check this! " http://littleshockingmomo.blogspot.com/ " or mind to follow my twitter? " http://twitter.com/kimmomoo " thankyou ♥

    ReplyDelete