More about TENACIOUS!!!

My photo
New York, New York, United States
Tenacious makeup is a woman striving for the best in all she does. A woman made up of numerous creative defining qualities who see's the beauty in all. I Tanya Natalie Milord am TENACIOUS MAKEUP. I am a makeup artist, hairstylist, wardrobe stylist and newly found BLOGGER. I have the gift of Midas anything I touch turns to GOLD. Thanks for joining me on my journey bringing you fashion and beauty steals. Giving you the inside scoop on some of your favorite products already in your home and products you've yet to discover.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Holiday Gift Items: RUBR watches



RUBR watches are a lightweight & colorful unisex accessory that 


are ideal for everyone on your gifting list! And at $25.00-30.00 you 


can buy one for yourself too!

This trendy accessory is available in primary, neon and pastel 


shades. You also have the option to create your own shade that 


represents your very personal style!

RUBR watches are also available in fun animal prints  with slap-wrist 

action. So what are you waiting for? Get your pair now at  







  


No comments:

Post a Comment