More about TENACIOUS!!!

My photo
New York, New York, United States
Tenacious makeup is a woman striving for the best in all she does. A woman made up of numerous creative defining qualities who see's the beauty in all. I Tanya Natalie Milord am TENACIOUS MAKEUP. I am a makeup artist, hairstylist, wardrobe stylist and newly found BLOGGER. I have the gift of Midas anything I touch turns to GOLD. Thanks for joining me on my journey bringing you fashion and beauty steals. Giving you the inside scoop on some of your favorite products already in your home and products you've yet to discover.

Monday, November 14, 2011

T/GEL



Shampoo Shopping Solutions: Don’t Be Flakey!

Having flakey dandruff and an itchy scalp can be uncomfortable enough as it is, but sometimes having to shop for dandruff products can be just as uncomfortable! Luckily, these dry winter months are no match for what Neutrogena has in store. Now you can escape both forms of discomfort in just one simple click—by shopping online at Amazon.com
 The solution is T/Gel® Shampoo, and Neutrogena Therapeutic T/Gelâ Conditioner, from the #1 medicated shampoo and dermatologist recommended brand.




Unlike other treatment products, which can have a harsh, medicated scent, both solutions feature a fresh, clean, long lasting fragrance.

So ditch the flakes and shop discreetly from the comfort of your own home.

Available at www.amazon.com



2 comments:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete