More about TENACIOUS!!!

My photo
New York, New York, United States
Tenacious makeup is a woman striving for the best in all she does. A woman made up of numerous creative defining qualities who see's the beauty in all. I Tanya Natalie Milord am TENACIOUS MAKEUP. I am a makeup artist, hairstylist, wardrobe stylist and newly found BLOGGER. I have the gift of Midas anything I touch turns to GOLD. Thanks for joining me on my journey bringing you fashion and beauty steals. Giving you the inside scoop on some of your favorite products already in your home and products you've yet to discover.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Permanent Hair Color: Bigen

Bigen features high-tech Japanese technology that allows it to not require the use a lifting agent—instead, it naturally opens the cuticle with water, leaving hair stronger and less susceptible to damage, which in turn makes it shinier and the color last longer.  It’s as easy as adding water to the powder formula to get the hair color your dying for without the damage!

Bigen is available for $4.99 at select beauty supply stores and at bigenusastore.com .


Cynthia Bailey of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” and Bigen at a CharityBuzz auction benefitting Sophie’s Voice Foundation.


2 comments: