More about TENACIOUS!!!

My photo
New York, New York, United States
Tenacious makeup is a woman striving for the best in all she does. A woman made up of numerous creative defining qualities who see's the beauty in all. I Tanya Natalie Milord am TENACIOUS MAKEUP. I am a makeup artist, hairstylist, wardrobe stylist and newly found BLOGGER. I have the gift of Midas anything I touch turns to GOLD. Thanks for joining me on my journey bringing you fashion and beauty steals. Giving you the inside scoop on some of your favorite products already in your home and products you've yet to discover.

Monday, November 14, 2011

You Choose?

Unique Vintage  is handing over some of their buying buying power by letting us, the customers vote on potential clothing items for its online store!

SELECT THE SAMPLE


Select the Sample

You can visit the link SELECT THE SAMPLE, to check out all the current samples and vote for the ones you "LOVE" or "HATE". The samples with the most thumbs up will, of course, be added to UniqueVintage.com and available for purchase. They will also notify you if your pick makes the cut.

Denim Halter Swing Dress With Zipper RosetteFolter Strapless Jailhouse Rock Cocktail DressMulti Blue Two Piece SwimsuitBlack & Red Heart Polka Dot Stretch Cap Sleeve Dress

1 comment: