More about TENACIOUS!!!

My photo
New York, New York, United States
Tenacious makeup is a woman striving for the best in all she does. A woman made up of numerous creative defining qualities who see's the beauty in all. I Tanya Natalie Milord am TENACIOUS MAKEUP. I am a makeup artist, hairstylist, wardrobe stylist and newly found BLOGGER. I have the gift of Midas anything I touch turns to GOLD. Thanks for joining me on my journey bringing you fashion and beauty steals. Giving you the inside scoop on some of your favorite products already in your home and products you've yet to discover.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

BIANCA GOLDEN shares her Beauty Basics after leaving ANTM All Stars!

 ANTM All Star and current Ford Model,Bianca Golden, shares her favorite beauty basic must-haves every woman can take advantage of to achieve glowing skin that wows everyone without spending all of your hard earned cash. 

Here are 5 Beauty Basics, Bianca swears by and why she loves them. 


  • Cetaphil Moisturizer - "Works the best and is super affordable too."
  • Cetaphil Facial Wash - "Simply amazing!"
  • Lip Balm - "Chapped lips make you unkissable."
  • Oil of Olay Makeup Wipes - "They take everything off. A definite must-have for after photoshoots that works great for everyday use too."
  • Water - "Does a girls skin right inside and out!"



1 comment: